- How does the pace of breathing affect our heart rate?
- How much does your heart weigh?
- Have you ever experimented with or seen an octopus?
- Do insects have a heart and a liver or how do they breathe?
- If one part of the heart stops working how long will you live? Is there any cure or are you sure to die?
- Who invented the computer? (1 Comment)
- where does glass come from? (1 Comment)
- How many nerves do we have when we are just born
- Why does an octopus have three hearts and not an whale? surely whales are bigger so they should have more? #FindingDory
- why is the world round
- How long can you live without air
- How many miles would it take to go to planet Saturn?
- Why do men grow beards but women don’t?
- How long does the rocket take to orbit the earth once?
- why do we have wars